Sunday 11 August 2013

The Voyage

Hello All,
There are periods in our lives that are both physically and emotionally draining.
We could not help but dread the unpredictable outcomes, problems and uncertainties of the rough journey ahead.
But the good news is we do not need to face this voyage alone for God is always there to help us sail through the stormy gale.
The Voyage
By Joanne Liaw Sook Ling (23rd June 2013)





In the daunting turbulence of these trying times
I call out to you Lord for you are gracious and kind
In your strong and mighty arms I know I will find
Your comforting assurance and love so divine







When my vessel is up against the rising tide
I know my Lord Jesus is always by my side
He is my perfect wisdom and constant guide
In the consolation of his Word I will abide







Guide me now safely, Lord, through the perilous storm
Grant me endurance though I might be weak and worn
In sadness, help me to praise you with joyful songs
Endow me with strength and courage to journey on

God alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. (Psalm 62:2)

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)

No comments:

Post a Comment